Acceptance of modern diesel generatorsModern diesel generating set is a combination of mechanical, electrical, electronic technology of power equipment, to ensure the normal use of the unit, reduce unnecessary maintenance, improve equipment intact rate, the strict careful examination of the crew is very necessary. So after transportation, unsealed, installation and debugging program or after the unit after repair, only through strict technical inspection and testing its performance index, when all the indexes reach the standard, diesel generating sets shall be put into normal use.
Acceptance of unit installation quality
Unit installation quality must meet the installation requirements of diesel generating set, diesel generating sets in when installation should be considered: the load of foundation, the pedestrian and the location of the maintenance, the vibration of the unit, ventilation cooling, the exhaust pipe connections, thermal insulation, noise reduction, fuel tank size and location, as well as the relevant national and local architecture, main factors such as environmental protection regulations and standards. When the installation quality of the unit is checked and accepted, it shall be checked and accepted in accordance with the installation requirements of the unit and the construction design requirements of the machine room.
1.1 principles of unit layout in the machine room
(1) air inlet and exhaust pipes and smoke exhaust pipes shall be laid on both sides of the unit against the wall. The height shall be more than 2.2m, and the smoke exhaust pipes shall be generally arranged on the back of the unit.
(2) the installation, maintenance and handling channels of the unit shall be arranged on the operating surface of the unit in the parallel machine room. In the parallel machine room, the cylinder is an upright single-column unit, which is generally arranged at one end of the diesel engine, while for the v-shaped diesel generator, it is generally arranged at one end of the generator. The installation, maintenance and handling channels of the unit shall be arranged between the two rows of units in a double-row parallel machine room.
(3) the height of the machine room shall be according to the height required for the piston, connecting rod and crankshaft to be hoisted by manual hoist with reserved hook during installation and maintenance of the unit.
(4) cables, cooling water and fuel oil pipelines shall be respectively installed on the supports in the trenches on both sides of the unit, and the net depth of the trenches shall be generally 0.5m to 0.8m.
1.2 construction design requirements of the machine room
(1) the machine room shall have an entrance, passageway and door hole convenient for the transportation of large equipment such as diesel generator sets and control screens, so as to facilitate the installation and repair of equipment.
(2) two or three hoisting hooks shall be reserved above the vertical center line of the unit, and the height of which shall be able to lift out the piston and connecting rod components of the diesel engine for installation and maintenance of the unit.
Laying cable (3) the telecom room, cooling water and oil pipeline should be excluded from water, has a certain slope is convenient for cooking the flat steel plate, reinforced concrete plate should be adopted or treated by fire wood cover plate.
(4) for the machine room with control room, observation holes should be set on the partition wall of control room and machine room.
(5) for the machine room designed with the main building, sound insulation and silencing should be carried out.
(6) the floor of the machine room shall be made of pressed cement, or ground of terrazzo or cylinder block, which shall prevent oil from infiltrating.
(7) some measures should be taken between the foundation of the unit and the surrounding ground, as well as between the units to reduce the damage caused by vibration. The surface of the foundation with a public chassis shall be 50 ~ 100mm above the ground, and oil-proof measures shall be adopted. The foundation surface shall be provided with drainage ditch and floor drain to eliminate oil pollution on the foundation surface.
1.3 installation requirements of fixed units
(1) installation location: the generating set can be installed in the basement, ground and roof. The generator room of the generating unit shall be near the distribution room for wiring, use and maintenance. However, it is not suitable to be too close to the communication room, so as to avoid the vibration, noise and pollution caused by the unit during operation.
(2) rooms and foundation construction requirements: the construction of the machine room should consider the power of diesel generator set size and capacity in the future, has perfect water supply and drainage system, the construction should be strong, safe and set the ventilation and cooling channels. Ensure lighting, insulation and fire protection. Room temperature should be between 10 ℃ (in winter) ~ 30 ℃ (summer). Machine room heating and cooling the best use of heating and air - conditioning equipment. In order to protect the surrounding environment, the diesel generator room in the office area and living area must adopt shock absorption, noise reduction and exhaust purification devices. The foundation of the depth and width size should be based on performance indexes such as power, the weight of the unit and the situation of the soil quality decision, average depth of 500 ~ 1000 mm, width size is not less than the unit base size, foundation requires good levelness, and shock absorption ability.
(3) unit fixation: the bottom anchor bolts of diesel generators should be firmly irrigated on the concrete foundation, and the embedding of the bottom bolts should be smooth and firm for the operation and maintenance of the units. The arrangement of equipment should meet the operation, maintenance, lifting and handling of the unit. And minimize the length of the pipeline to avoid pipeline crossing.
Acceptance of unit performance indicators
For communication of diesel generating sets the technical performance of the generator set must be comprehensive, strict inspection, to make it meet the following standards, the performance of diesel engine acceptance including appearance acceptance, acceptance, start and stop the acceptance, generators and power distribution ark inspection and acceptance of the equipment operation, etc.
2.1 appearance acceptance
(1) the boundary dimension, installation dimension and connection dimension of the unit must conform to the product design approved by the specified procedure.
(2) the welding of the unit shall be firm without loosening. The weld shall be uniform, free from defects such as welding penetration, edge biting, slag inclusion and porosity, and the welding slag and flux shall be cleaned. Paint film should be uniform, no obvious cracks and peeling phenomenon, the coating should be smooth, no leakage plating spots and corrosion phenomenon.
(3) the electrical installation of the unit shall conform to the circuit diagram.
(4) the unit shall have a good grounding terminal.
(5) the contents on the unit label shall be complete.
(6) the unit for each independent electric loop to the insulation resistance between the should be greater than 2 m Ω; Each independent electrical circuit of the unit shall be able to withstand the following ac test voltage for 1min from ground to ground, and there shall be no breakdown or flashover.
When the circuit voltage is less than 100V, the test voltage is 750V.
When the circuit voltage is greater than 100V, the test voltage is 40v.
2.2 whole machine acceptance
(1) whether the main parameters of diesel engine and generator meet the rated indicators.
(2) whether the diesel engine load regulator is reasonably equipped and operates reliably.
(3) whether the emergency security device of diesel generator set is reasonable and reliable.
(4) whether all kinds of protective devices are complete and complete.
(5) whether the exterior of the unit is clean, there should be no accumulation of dust and no rust.
(6) whether the technical files are complete (operation manual, product qualification certificate, maintenance and repair technical reform record), and whether the operation records are complete.
2.3 reliability acceptance of automatic start and stop
(1) the unit should be heating device, in order to ensure its oil temperature at the emergency start and rapid loading time and the temperature of the coolant is not lower than 15 ℃.
(2) after receiving automatic control or remote control starting instruction, the unit should be able to start automatically, and the output power after automatic starting should reach more than 99%.
(3) after 3 failures of automatic starting of the unit, the starting failure signal shall be sent. When a standby unit is set up, the program start system should automatically transmit the start instruction to the standby unit.
(4) the time of the unit from receiving the automatic start instruction to supplying power to the load shall not exceed 3 minutes.
(5) after successful automatic starting of the unit, the first load shall not be less than 50% of the nominal load.
(6) when receiving the automatic control or remote control stop instruction, the unit should be able to stop automatically. For standby units connected in parallel with the municipal power grid, when the power grid returns to normal power supply, the units should be able to switch to the municipal power supply automatically and stop automatically. The shutdown mode and the downtime should meet the technical specifications in the unit specifications.
2.4 acceptance of generators and distribution cabinets
(1) the test of the generator must meet the requirements in table 1.
(2) the generator set to the low voltage power distribution ark of feeder circuit and white, the contrast between the insulation resistance value should be greater than 0.5 M Ω; Dc withstand test voltage of plastic insulated cable feed line is 2.4kv, time is 15min, leakage current is stable, no breakdown phenomenon.
(3) the unit control panel terminals of the phase sequence arrange look from the front of the screen should be arranged from left to right or from top to bottom, diesel generator feeder circuit connection, each end of the phase sequence must be consistent with the original power supply system of the phase sequence.
(4) the ground exposed conductors of the generator body and the mechanical part shall be marked with ground (PE) or zero (PEN), and shall be reliably grounded, and all bolts shall be fully protected from looseness.
(5) the control cabinet attached to the generator set shall be properly wired, and the fasteners shall be in good fastening state, without missing or falling off. Correct model and specification of switch and protection device, verify that the lock mark of factory test should be no displacement, if any, it should be tested and calibrated according to manufacturer's requirements.
(6) excitation voltage regulation, whether the excitation device is complete and reliable, and whether the relay protection device is complete and reliable.
(7) the minimum distance between exposed wires of different phases in the equipment junction box and between wires to the ground should be greater than 8mm; otherwise, insulation protection measures should be taken.
(8) of low voltage power distribution ark switch equipment, automatic or manual switching device and protection device test qualified, should according to the design of self-provided power supply load test using the distribution plan with bare grounding conductor or zero should be reliable. The unit runs continuously for 12h without failure.
2.5 unit operation acceptance
(1) the unit operates normally, with no abnormal sound, no violent vibration and no overtemperature phenomenon.
(2) the auxiliary equipment of the diesel generator set is reasonable and its operation meets the specified requirements.
(3) the lubricating device of the unit is complete, whether the oil quality meets the requirements, the oil pressure of the lubricating system of the unit is normal, and there is no oil leakage during operation.
(4) complete and reliable cooling device, no leakage phenomenon during operation, and whether the drainage temperature meets the requirements.
(5) complete and reliable oil supply facilities, and whether the oil quality, oil pressure and fuel consumption meet the specified requirements.
(6) whether the various meters are complete, operate sensitively and reliably, and indicate correctly.
(7) the setting range of no-load voltage of the unit shall be 95% ~ 105% of the rated voltage; The output power shall not be less than 85% of the rated power.
(8) when the unit is in normal operation, it should be able to supply power to the starting battery automatically. The charging voltage meets the requirements and the regulator works normally.
(9) the unit shall be protected by missing phase, short circuit (less than 250kW), over current (>250kW), overspeed, high water temperature and low oil pressure.
(10) under no-load calibration voltage and calibration frequency, the sine distortion rate of line voltage waveform should be less than 5%.
(11) voltage steady state adjustment rate
The power of the unit is less than or equal to 250kW, plus or minus 3%;
Unit power >250kW, plus or minus 2%.
(12) voltage transient adjustment rate
The power of the unit is less than or equal to 250kW, plus or minus 20%;
Unit power >250kW, plus or minus 15%.
(13) voltage transient adjustment rate
The power of the unit is less than 250kW, less than 2s.
Unit power >250kW, less than 1.5s.
(14) voltage fluctuation rate
The power of the unit is less than 250kW, less than 0.8%;
Unit power >250kW, less than or equal to 0.5%.
(15) steady-state frequency adjustment rate
The power of the unit is less than 250kW, less than 3%;
Unit power >250kW, less than 3%.
(16) frequency transient adjustment rate
The power of the unit is less than 250kW, less than 9%.
Unit power >250kW, less than 9%.
(17) frequency stabilization time
The power of the unit is less than 250kW, less than 5s;
Unit power >250kW, less than or equal to 5s.
(18) frequency fluctuation rate
The power of the unit is less than 250kW, less than 0.8%;
Unit power >250kW, less than or equal to 0.5%.
(19) line voltage deviation under three-phase asymmetric load